What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
PLEASE NOTE – Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
What cookies do we use?
We use First-party and Third-party cookies.
First-party cookies are cookies which are directly placed by us and are used only by us. These may include:
- Session cookies – this is a temporary cookie which is not stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are typically used to support your use of our Website but without personally identifying you or collecting any of your personal data.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are used to enhance your use and experience of our Website;
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and we shall use these where they are necessary for us to provide you with the products and/or the services that you may require;
- Experience cookies – these cookies provide us with information which helps us to monitor the user experience and performance of our site and optimise our pages. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous;
- Marketing and promotional cookies – these cookies record your use of our site including the pages you have visited and any links you may have followed. We use these cookies to make any promotions, marketing or advertising more relevant and valuable to you;
- Functionality cookies – these cookies record the choices you make while using our Website and may record the products, services or videos you access. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous.
Third-Party cookies are those placed by other websites, services and/or third parties other than us that may advertise or display information or links on our Website.
We have no control over these cookies.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and your operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance of a professional or the manufacturer of your computer of device in the event you have any questions or are unsure about your privacy settings.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Emails from us
All newsletters & other emails sent contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will of course not be passed on to third parties. You can opt out of these pixels by unsubscribing from emails (the unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each email we send).